Funding and Paying for your Care

Your Social worker will be able to talk you through this process, Source Care work with Social Services - Through a partnership. Your Social worker may refer you to Source Care as we are an approved provider.

The first step is to have a care and support needs assessment, this will tell you how much support you may need. Social Services will let you know how much funding you are entitled to so that you can pay for your support.

You need to contact your local authority - Adult Social Services department to arrange a care and support needs assessment, if you wish to go through Social Services. Source Care can also do this for you privately.

Source Care also can help you through what’s called a Direct Payment. This means after Social Services have helped assess what support you need, they allocate funding for you to choose your own support.

Under the Care Act 2014, all local authorities have to follow a set of criteria to decide who is entitled to support. Where you live does not impact how much money you are entitled to. 

Private Support 

Source Care can work with you privately if you do not have a social worker, or you do not want to go through Social Services.  Please enquire here.

Funding and Paying

for your Care